Personal Challenge: One to Go Series Clean Up

After going through my list of ongoing series, I noticed that I had quite a few series (mostly older series) where I never finished up the last book to either finish the series or get caught up to currently published. I don't like having unfinished series. I want to put these to bed so I can move on. Considering so many of the series I read just seem to go on forever, it will be satisfying to be able to add some of these to the "finished" list. So to encourage myself to finally put these series to bed, I am doing a personal clean up challenge.

I am going to try and read at least one of the books below every month (in no particular order) but if it doesn't happen, no big.  Reading challenges should be fun, not stressful!

Here's my list. I expect I may have grown out of a few of these series and won't be interested in finishing but I'll give it a shot.  Hopefully posting it here publicly will encourage me to keep up with it. :)

1.   Dead on Arrival by Lori Avocato (Pauline Sokol) - Dec 2013

2.   Witch Fury by Anya Bast (Elemental Witches) - Jan 2014

3.   Embrace Me at Dawn by Shayla Black (The Doomsday Brethren)

4.   Never Been Witched by Annette Blair (Triplet Witch Series)

5.   Honeymoon of the Dead by Tate Hallaway (Garnet Lacey)

6.   Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K. Hamilton (Meredith Gentry)

7.   Like a Charm by Candace Havens (Brownwyn the Witch)

8.   Red Mortal by Deidre Knight (Gods of Midnight)

9.   Trail of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz (Spellman Files)

If anyone else has some series they want to clean up and would like to join in, here are the rules, but feel free to change as you see fit for your own needs.

- The series must have at least three books in it.

- Must be a series you have only one book left to read in order to either complete the series or get caught up on all currently published titles for an ongoing series.

- Choose as many or few series as you want or need to put to bed.

- Set your own time limit.