In the Flames and In the Tempest: A Carnal Desires Short Story Bundle

In the Flames and In the Tempest: A Carnal Desires Short Story Bundle - Crystal Jordan In The Flames and In The Tempest are a couple of sexy shorts that don't waste any time getting down to some shifter shagging. Well, they are short stories after all so no time to waste! Considering the short story length (about 10 or so ePub pages each) that the author has to work with I think she did a good job of creating a sense of romance too and you even get the coveted "I Love You" moment. I gobbled up these two shorts in no time, but I felt like there was some back story I was missing so went looking for a larger series and it does seem like there is at least one book (titled Carnal Desires, natch!) that I'll be looking up :) There is also another story in the Sexy Beast V anthology. The only thing I would suggest is to clean up the typos in each story to really make these shorts shine. Both of these short stories are available on Smashwords separately as a free download.Warning: These stories are EROTIC Romance and one includes some light bondage.