A Touch of Greek  - Tina Folsom Tina Folsom's new series takes a lighter turn from her Scanguards Vampires series, but still maintains the sexy alpha male hero, independent heroine, hot romance, and good balance between story and sex I've come to expect and appreciate in her books.In A Touch of Greek, Triton, the philandering son of Poseidon, is stripped of his powers and sent to Earth to learn a lesson in love. With the assistance of his friend Dionysus a plan is hatched for him to prove that he isn't just a selfish scamp and to hopefully earn his way back into Olympus. Then he meets Sophia, recently blinded by a seemingly freak accident and struggling to convert an inherited house into a B&B while trying to outmaneuver her greedy and malicious cousin. Triton takes this opportunity to meet Zeus's challenge but soon his plans take a different turn as his attraction to Sophia grows. Maybe Triton is capable of love after all.As usual, I thoroughly enjoyed Folsom's characters. Triton is a likable scamp and the interaction and banter between him and his friends Dionysus, Eros, and Hermes contributed to the lighter and more humorous feel of this book. I've always enjoyed the secondary characters in Tina's other books and this book was no different. Though A Touch of Greek is lighter fare than her vampire series, it doesn't skimp on the romance one bit. Tina does romance and does it well. There is plenty of emphasis on building the connection between the characters and the eventual sex scenes are open-door and sizzling hot. Though I labeled this an erotic paranormal romance because the sex scenes are explicit, I think you could consider it to be the sexier end of a regular paranormal romance.Tina's books just seem to have the right formula for me: some light intrigue; good pacing and dialogue; sexy alpha male heroes; heroines that are sometimes kick-ass and sometimes not, but always independent and strong; a dash of humor; a good romantic connection between the lead characters, great secondary characters, and sizzling love scenes that flow well and deliver on the promise of all that romantic tension.A fun and sexy look at the Greek gods. I absolutely enjoyed this new series and look forward to the next book, which is Dionysus's story and will be coming sometime in 2011.http://indieparanormalbooksreviews.blogspot.com/