Review: Haunted by Your Touch Anthology

SERIES:

- Doomsday Brethren #3.5

- Moon Chasers #4.5

BOOK BLURB:

Enter the dark realm of Nocturna in Jeaniene Frost’s red hot tale, where blisteringly sexy Raphael dominates the demons of a lawless dimension and tries to help a beautiful young woman avenge her cousin’s disappearance.

In the shadowy world of Shayla Black’s Doomsday Brethren, magical warrior Raiden vows to protect his woman and their unborn youngling from evil—and deliver her safely to another man. But once he’s saved her, can he let her go?

Lycans rule the night in Sharie Kohler’s suspenseful story, as a fiery woman stalks mysterious Luc, the undeniably hypnotic being she believes can save her from turning . . . if she kills him.

Danger beckons in these captivating paranormal tales that will tempt readers to the edge and leave them begging for more.

MY THOUGHTS:

Two of these stories (from Black and Kohler) are related to series I currently follow so I had more interest in them. I really liked these two. They felt complete. I didn't feel like I was missing something but being familiar with the series helps with that. Someone who hasn't read the series might feel like they are missing a little back story, more so with Black's novella than with Kohler's (IMO). Frost's story doesn't appear to be part of a series, but I hope we will see more of this world. Me likey this one too :)

1. Mated by Shayla Black (Doomsday Brethren 3.5) - 4.5 stars

Darkest Temptation by Sharie Kohler (Moon Chasers 4.5) - 4 stars

Night's Darkest Embrace by Jeaniene Frost - 4 stars

I have a love/hate relationship with anthologies, and I don't often find myself really liking all the stories. Overall, I think this was a very good selection of stories. I truly enjoyed all three novellas. If you are familiar with the associated series I think you will appreciate the related stories. If you aren't familiar with them, you may want to be after reading this anthology.

Source: My Personal Library