2015 - Series Clean Up Challenge Redux

Embrace Me at Dawn - Shayla Black Honeymoon of the Dead - Tate Hallaway Divine Misdemeanors - Laurell K. Hamilton A Shiver of Light - Laurell K. Hamilton Like a Charm - Candace Havens Red Mortal - Deidre Knight My Fair Succubi (The Succubus Diaries Book 3) - Jill Myles Succubi Are Forever - Jill Myles Demon Possessed - Stacia Kane Moon Shine - Vivian Arend

I tried this personal challenge last year but it fizzled... if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. So here we go again for 2015.  I'll remove the books from the images above as I finish them. I got a head start with Dead Ever After so one down, 10 to go!

* * *

Because of the genre I read, just about everything I read is a series. I can't even remember the last nonseries book I read. Needless to say, I have many unfinished series. I want to put some of these to bed so I can move on without them hanging over my head and taunting me. So to encourage myself to finally finish these series, I am doing a continuing personal series clean up challenge.

I am going to try and read the books below in 2015 (in no particular order) but if it doesn't happen, no big. Reading challenges should be fun, not stressful! I'm just hoping that posting it here publicly will encourage me to keep on top of it :)

The list below contains series where I have only one or two books left to read in order to either complete the series or get caught up on all currently published titles for an ongoing series (if I have the books). I expect I may have grown out of a few of these series and won't be interested in finishing but I'll give 'em a shot.

1.   Embrace Me at Dawn by Shayla Black (The Doomsday Brethren)

2.   Honeymoon of the Dead by Tate Hallaway (Garnet Lacey)

3.   Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K. Hamilton (Meredith Gentry)

4.   Shiver of Light by Laurell K. Hamilton (Meredit Gentry)

5.   Like a Charm by Candace Havens (Brownwyn the Witch)

6.   Red Mortal by Deidre Knight (Gods of Midnight)

7.   My Fair Succubi by Jill Myles (The Succubus Diaries)

8.  Succubi Are Forever by Jill Myles (The Succubus Diaries)

9.   Demon Possessed by Stacia Kane (Megan Chase)

10. Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse)  DEC 2014

11.  Moon Shine by Vivian Arend (Takhini Shifters)